mercredi 21 octobre 2020.
April, 19-21, 2021, Saint-Petersburg, Russia
The aim of the conference is to create an interdisciplinary platform for a fruitful discussion of the problems of language, music and gesture interaction in the modern information world.
Among the topics to be discussed at the conference are the following:
1. The structure of linguistic and musical knowledge, their functioning and formation; implicit and explicit components in their acquisition; common and different features in music and language perception and understanding.
2. Non-verbal means of communication; prosodic characteristics of speech, their perception; gesture, body language and their interaction with verbal communication and music.
3. Questions of language and musical mastering; the interaction between language and music in the process of their acquisition; interaction between cognitive systems responsible for the perception of musical and linguistic text.
4. Musical informatics, computer and electro-acoustic music; development of electronic musical instruments and principles of performance; neural networks in music and language.
5. Automatic processing of language and music data; quantitative studies of musical and linguistic text.
Languages of the conference: Russian & English (some sessions will be simultaneously translated)
Abstracts from different fields are warmly invited. Presentations will last 20 minutes, followed by a ten minute discussion. Abstracts should be submitted before October 31, 2020.
Notification of acceptance follows on December 10, 2020. Abstracts should be no more than 2 pages long (without any subheadings) and clearly present a research question/aim, critical review of the literature, methodology, results and conclusions. Abstracts should be submitted as a pdf. If you wish to include any specific symbols (such as phonetic transcription), please submit your paper both in DOC and PDF format. We have the intention to select papers for a peer-reviewed special issue.Important dates:
À propos - contact | S'abonner au bulletin | Biographies de musiciens | Encyclopédie musicale | Articles et études | La petite bibliothèque | Analyses musicales | Nouveaux livres | Nouveaux disques | Agenda | Petites annonces | Téléchargements | Presse internationale | Colloques & conférences | Universités françaises | Collaborations éditoriales | Soutenir musicologie.org.
56 rue de la Fédération
☎ 06 06 61 73 41
Mercredi 21 Octobre, 2020